To make a booking or enquiry regarding our school bus service, please contact our office or fill out the form above.
Prices will be provided on request.
We do insist on full payment per week.
Arrears will result in cancellation of service
We operate a strict one child per seat with seatbelt policy.
Each child is collected and dropped on the correct side of the road.
We do charge for every school week regardless of absences/ school closures
We operate a strict no bullying policy on our buses
As this is a private school bus service we do not accept the Medical Card Scheme.
We are receiving many enquiries regarding school transport and school outings. Please find info below on the most common queries. If you are still unsure of any other queries please email us.
Our school transport routes will operate as normal. However there are some new measures below which parents should advise their children of, and encourage them to follow.
– Masks: These will be required on all Secondary School Services. It is the parents responsibility to ensure children have a mask and backup mask for travel. Secondary School children who don’t have a mask will be refused travel onboard. If a child is exempt from wearing a mask this should be communicated to our office prior to the start of the school year so we can have suitable arrangements in place. Primary School children will not be required to wear a mask.
– Seats: All school transport passengers are required to sit in the same seat position in the morning and evening each day, throughout the school year. Parents should remind their children of the need to adhere to this and not move about the coach.
– Sanitiser: All passengers should sanitise their hands upon entry to the coach.
– Parents should discuss the below boarding procedure with their children.
For school groups looking to travel during the school day, our policy is below. Note the below is not the full policy and should be read in conjunction with our Covid Passenger Safety.
– Masks: These will be required on all Secondary School outings. Any passengers who don’t have a mask will be refused travel onboard. If any passengers are exempt from wearing a mask this should be communicated to our office upon booking so we can have suitable arrangements in place. Primary School children will not be required to wear a mask, but may choose to do so.
– Sanitiser: All passengers should sanitise their hands upon entry to the coach. We have chosen to provide a high end sanitiser which is non-sticky, gentle on skin and will deactivate the virus on your hands for up to 24 hours of protection, even after washing. Info on Zoono can be found below.
Any futher queries please email Murrayscoachhire@gmail.com or Call our Office: 0419823652
Murray & Son Coaches